Benefits Of Green Tea
- Anti-aging: Green Tea is rich in antioxidants, Vitamin C, B, and E. It prevents premature aging by improving skin elasticity hence, slows down skin aging which may sometimes be caused by free radical damage.
- Removes Acne and Blackheads: Due to its anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties, green tea is the most effective way to treat acne and blackheads. It removes acne producing bacteria and reduces sebum production, which clogs the pore and often leads to irritated skin.
- Exfoliator: The leaves are excellent for removing damaged skin from dirt, oil, and pollution in addition to reviving skin cells.This natural ingredient has a soothing effect on your skin
- Green tea is not only an age-old Asian secret but is proven to be beneficial for Acne, Sun Damage, and Pigmentation. Green Tea is antibacterial
More recent studies on Acne tell that curing acne with antioxidants is much beneficial. One of the main causes of the blocked pore (single acne) is sebum oxidation. Oxidized sebum is sticky and hence it pulls the blackheads, acne producing germs and dirt from the skin. So adding antioxidants to your skin will reduce sebum oxidation
HOW TO USE
1. Use after washing and cleansing your face .
2. Apply a moderate amount evenly on the face, avoid eye and lip areas.
3. Leave on 10-15 minutes until the mask has dried out completely, and then gently peel off from the bottom.
Dr. Sugarm's patented formula is registered to be sold on CUSOK.com. All rights reserved.